Personal Vehicle Insurance
Protection in the event that you are involved in an automobile accident. Your policy can also pay for:
- Damage and repairs to your auto,
- Damage to another car or other property,
- Legal representation in case of an automobile-related lawsuit,
- Losses caused by underinsured or uninsured drivers,
- Medical expenses associated with an accident,
- Reimbursement for damages caused by vandalism, natural disaster or theft.
Insurance protection in the event you are involved in a motorcycle accident. Depending on coverage options that you select, your insurance can:
- Pay for damage and repairs to your motorcycle resulting from an accident
- Cover accident damage to another vehicle or property
- Cover medical expenses associated with an accident
- Pay for losses caused by underinsured or un-insured drivers.
- Reimburse you for damage suffered because of vandalism, natural disaster or theft
- Pay for legal costs related to a motorcycle ac-cident lawsuit.
Make sure your fun does not put you at financial risk. You need the proper protection for any recreational vehicles you own including boats, ATVs, motorcycles and other vehicles.